Monday, July 19, 2010

All 3 are walking? How cute!

I went to a school workshop today. I must admit, I loved it. I'm just not sure how I can remember all of the good information and apply it one month from now.  I also found myself sitting in the workshop, wondering how I can apply the skills of number bonding to my 15-month old children :)
While at the workshop, I saw many co-workers who all asked about the triplets.
"Is everyone walking yet? How cute!"
Cute, yes.  Unpredictable, definitely!  Our home has turned into a fluid maze, directing the flow of baby traffic.  Gates at the base of the stairs, at the entrance of the kitchen, and guarding the Baldwin Parlor Grand Piano.  Since everyone is walking, they are chasing or following each other and finding endless opportunities to entertain one another (as well as the adults watching).  While in the kitchen cutting fruit for a meal, I enjoyed listening to the giggles of the trio... until the giggles became quiet. I immediately rounded the corner and realized that someone (not sure who) discovered how to open the bathroom door!  The toilet had now become a source of entertainment.  My sweet hubby spent Sunday putting additional door locks on downstairs doors as well as toilet locks on the commodes.

After my workshop - and an afternoon of missing the babies - I walked in on the non-stop party once again.  Here is a small sample of what our babies are up to. Please ignore the silly laughs from the mom behind the camera!



1 comment:

  1. I love it! They are so stinking cute! And Madison is SUCH a ham!!

    ReplyDelete