Thursday, May 27, 2010

Triple the Triplets!

Earlier this week we enjoyed our first play date with triplets! Not just one set, but two! Anna, mother of BBG triplets, was gracious enough to have the babies play at her house, so we were on our way! Lynn joined us with her GGB triplets, too! That's right --- 9 babies below the age of 2 years!

Talk about a baby-proof home!  Gates everywhere, drawers locked shut, and chairs/furniture very well padded!  Anna even had some of our very favorite toys!

Morgan and Skylar enjoyed playing peek-a-boo in empty diaper boxes!

Both James and Madison enjoyed playing with the family dogs!  (although I'm not sure if the dogs have quite recovered)
I love classic look on the dog's face as James tries to crawl over him -- look at the eyes and feet!  Anna, I hope your sweet dogs got extra treats for tolerating the Stone clan!
One of my dear friends asked me if we got a photo of all the babies together.  I chuckled to myself --- most of them were headed in different directions, so I was lucky when I captured 7 in just one picture!

Skylar, Tobin, & Hudson --- thank you for letting us play with you!  We will miss you, but hope we can get together again before you start your grand adventure in Saudi Arabia!

No comments:

Post a Comment