Sunday, March 28, 2010

Instant Play Group!!!



Don't get me wrong --- we LOVE visitors! We love seeing other babies! We LOVE play days! BUT... in the off-chance that no one else is around, we certainly do like each other's company!

I was in the kitchen, trying to recuperate from our lunch, and what should I hear in the living room -- laughter, giggles, and squeals! I rounded the corner, grabbed a camera, and everyone was SILENT. I knew it wouldn't take long for things to change!

I remember about a year ago, when I was still pregnant, Linnea, a VERY dear friend came over for a visit. She brought her adorable son, Tyler - about a year old - to visit and play with our toys. I remember watching Tyler in the Exersaucer and thought to myself, "How in the WORLD could one little body contain so much energy? I bet our kids will never be this loud!"
*Then I remembered that I should NEVER say "our children will never..." because they always do!
Well, Linnea, I think Tyler's noise level has officially been broken! Bring him over anytime - he will end up being the quietest one in the house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment