
Here are just a few of my favorite pics... I couldn't think of a category that they could all fit under, so I created one of my own :)
First we see the gang sitting in their new chairs, probably watching the Backyardagans or The wiggles. I remember when I first received the chairs from Kim, I couldn't imagine our crew ever being big enough to fit! Funny how time flies!
Next we see Morgan, showing off her lizard tongue in the GT! This was the very first toy that James signed up for when we registered at Babies-R-Us! Morgan likes this one because her little feet can touch the ground! She also likes the beep-beep of the horn!
Here is one of my very favorite shots. Last Saturday afternoon, I rounded the corner of the kitchen to find James napping, which was expected. What I didn't expect to see was Shelby, the best dog in the WORLD. She brought her toy, laid it next to his nap mat, and took a nap herself. I think she treasures the "quiet times" in the house just as much as we do!
James napping AGAIN? Yes :) After an early-morning bottle, I knew it was time for both of us to sleep just a little longer. I tucked him into the quilt that my grandmother made for my high school graduation... I know sweet Granny is smiling to see her great grandson curled up in her work... and probably asking him about his eating habits :)
Lastly we see Madison in her very favorite toy (courtesy of Aidan Redmon). She started off just sitting in the exerciser, hanging over the edge and drooling on herself! Now she can stand and fling herself around! Every now and then she wobbles, but we pack towels/blankets around her to help a little. I think this is one of the best toys EVER since it wears her out! Naps usually follow the use of this toy:)

They are so cute, Pam! LOVE your sweet Shelby sleeping with James! Precious!
ReplyDeleteI also loved your post with pictures of all girls at OKE. I bet it made their day to see all of you!
The kids just keep getting cuter and cuter!