
Today was the big day!!! I was scheduled to deliver at 1:00! Family and friends gathered in the hospital room to share the excitement! I remember at this point (being about 55 pounds heavier than when we began) that I was READY for the little Stones to make their arrival :)
Were joined by proud grandparents Jim and Judith Stone; Uncle Jon Stone; Grandma and Grandpa Lewis; Scott, Suzanne, and Rebecca Byrd; close friends Amy Berger & Janet Sutherland; and family friend Ada Jones. We were also lucky to have Weldon's daughter-in-law, Theresa Lewis, there to provide support each and every step of the way!!!
Were joined by proud grandparents Jim and Judith Stone; Uncle Jon Stone; Grandma and Grandpa Lewis; Scott, Suzanne, and Rebecca Byrd; close friends Amy Berger & Janet Sutherland; and family friend Ada Jones. We were also lucky to have Weldon's daughter-in-law, Theresa Lewis, there to provide support each and every step of the way!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment