


I look back at the difference of their other photos and am truly amazed at how much they have all grown! Compared to their first photo with the bunny, they are giants! For this photo, James was a whopping 12 pounds, Madison was right behind him with 11 pounds, and Morgan was sitting at 9 1/2 pounds. They are all starting to smile more :) Madison is our little talker -- I can already imagine our first parent/teacher conference. I'm thinking about just filling out the form now -- how she is bright, but a "social genius" (teacher terms for talks too much). James is constantly sitting in his bouncy and RUNNING, and Morgan continues to copy her brother and sister, trying to run and talk as well! All passed their final vision test at Texas Children's, so we don't need any more eye tests :)

No comments:
Post a Comment